HELP for smokers who want OUT!!!!!
Masons Chemists have been supporting clients with quitting smoking successfully for many years. Working in partnership with the local STOP! Smoking Service across Leicstershire we can provide a tailored support to help you quit smoking.
As well as supporting you with your quit attempt through motivational support and regular reviews we can also provide you with the tools you need to make your uit attempt a success- whether that is NRT (nicotine replacement therapy), tablets such as Champix or Zyban or other support. Every trained smoking advisor will help tailor a support package to you to make your chances of quitting over 4 times more than if you were to go it alone.
Our success rates speak for themselves. Why not pop into any of our branches and ask about our stopping smoking today?
- We are your local Stop Smoking Service. We are part of the NHS STOP! Smoking service that operates across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.
“What can you offer me as a smoker?”
- Our aim is to provide advice, help and support to local people who want to give up smoking, and our services are free. If you do not pay for prescriptions then any treatment support (tablets, NRT etc) we supply will also be free.
“How could you help me give up smoking?”
- If you choose to try your local Stop Smoking Service it will involve working with a friendly, fully trained advisor on a one-to-one basis. This kind of intensive support, combined with Nicotine Replacement Therapy or Zyban and Champix tablets, can increase your long-term success rate. .
“What is involved?”
- The service is run by fully trained advisors who are specially trained to help smokers who want to stop. They will provide you, by appointment, with weekly support throughout the start of your quit attempt.
“And how successful are you?”
- Over 50% of smokers who use our support service are successful. This compares to just 3% who go it alone.
“I’m interested in talking to someone but without any commitment at this stage. What do I do next?”
- If you would like to find out what support is available simply call into one of our branches, or pick up the phone to talk to one of our smoking cessation advisors. There will always be someone there to help and answer your questions.
“Thanks....... I’ve got nothing to lose I think I will give it a try”